-->

SMOTHERED CHEESY SOUR CREAM CHICKEN #DINNER #CHICKEN


This family well disposed Smothered Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken dish is snappy, simple, and heavenly! There's just ten minutes of planning time and after that the broiler deals with the rest! 

With regards to encouraging my family, I'm about simple. Nowadays between running the rec center, and the games plans, I scarcely have room schedule-wise to inhale, not to mention go through hours in the kitchen. In any case, despite everything I need to put a decent dinner on the table… one that everybody will like. 

We attempt to eat together as a family when everybody is home, yet some of the time it simply doesn't work out with calendars. At the present time I have two children home for the mid year and one living in a loft up at her school who is in and out sometimes on ends of the week. 

The night I served this Smothered Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken, everybody ate at isolated occasions. My high school child had it appropriate out of the stove, and he declared it excellent. He's not a fastidious eater, however my children, having grown up nearby to my in-laws, who are stunning cooks, have ended up being foodies. So when I get a remark that way, it really implies something. My girl had it for remains, and asked her dad the following day who made the chicken since she truly loved it. What's more, my significant other delighted in it also! SCORE one for Mom in the kitchen.

Ingredients  :
  • 4 chicken breasts
  • 4 slices mozzarella
  • 1 cup Hood sour cream
  • 3/4 cup Parmesan, freshly grated, divided
  • 1 tablespoon corn starch
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt, freshly ground
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
  • Parsley, chopped, for garnish

Instructions  :
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  • Coat rectangular baking dish with a little olive oil.
  • Mix sour cream with a half cup of Parmesan, salt and pepper, oregano and basil, garlic powder and cornstarch together.
  • Lay your chicken breasts in baking dish, top each with a slice of mozzarella  and smother the chicken with the sour cream mixture. Top with 1/4 cup remaining  Parmesan.
  • Cook for 1 hour. 
  • Serve chicken over rice. Top with chopped parsley for garnish. 


For more detail : http://bit.ly/2SjFIm4

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2