-->

INA GARTEN'S LEMON BARS #DESSERT #FRUIT


These lemon bars are the last formula in my Mother's day Week of Recipes. I've been making the most loved sweets of the considerable number of moms throughout my life this week. Make sure to look at Coconut Cake and Golden Vanilla Pound Cake (for my grandmas) and Pumpkin Pie (for my relative). 

The present formula is to pay tribute to my mother. She says that Lemon Meringue Pie is her preferred treat, yet since I've effectively posted that on the blog, she said lemon bars would be alright. 

My mother is amazing. Furthermore, much the same as these lemon bars, everything about her is radiant and brilliant! (#justcomparedmymomtolemonbars #thatjusthappened) Seriously, she's really the most joyful, cheeriest, most vivacious individual I know. I'm almost certain she'll peruse this and believe I'm by and large excessively mushy, however it's everything valid. My mother immediately lights up a room, and she has an ability for making individuals grin.

Ingredients  :
For the crust:
  • 2 sticks butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • For the filling:
  • 6 extra-large eggs
  • 3 cups granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
  • 1 cup lemon juice
  • 1 cup flour
  • Powdered Sugar, for dusting

Instructions  :
  1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
  2. Line a 9x13 pan with foil or parchment, and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
  3. Cream together the butter and sugar. Mix in the flour and salt until dough forms.
  4. Press the dough into the pan, building up 1/2 inch crust on all sides.
  5. Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Chill.
  6. Whisk together all of the remaining ingredients (except the powdered sugar), and pour into the cooled crust. Bake for 30-35 minutes until filling is set. Let cool to room temperature or chill overnight.
  7. Dust with powdered sugar before cutting and serving.


For more detail : http://bit.ly/2M5WlR8

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2