-->

EASY LEMON DREAM CAKE #DESSERT #FRUIT


Simple Lemon Dream Cake begins with a boxed cake blend whirled with lemon pie filling. All bested with a velvety, lemony whipped beating! 

Perhaps the greatest gift for me since I began this site has been all the astonishing individuals I've gotten an opportunity to become more acquainted with. Nourishment. It truly unites people, isn't that right? Once in a while, I get messages from perusers who might want to impart a most loved family formula to me. I adore when you all set aside the effort to impart unique plans to me. Particularly when an extraordinary memory is connected. 

I had the favorable luck of getting this next formula from Country Cook peruser, Cynthia Brandon. I simply love anything lemon (and a large number of you know about my adoration for making fun cakes with boxed cake blends). So this was a match made in paradise. Lemon cakes are made for summer!

Ingredients  :
  • 1 box vanilla cake mix
  • ingredients needed to make cake: eggs, oil & water
  • 1 (15.75 oz) can lemon pie filling
  • 1 tub lemon flavored frosting
  • 1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping (COOL WHIP) thawed


Instructions  :
  1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
  2. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
  3. Prepare cake mix as directed on the back of the box.
  4. Pour batter into baking dish.
  5. Place spoonfuls of lemon pie filling all over the batter.
  6. Take a knife and swirl it all around to help evenly distribute it better.
  7. Bake at 350F degrees (in center rack) for about 35-40 minutes until cake springs back to the touch and isn't jiggly in the center.
  8. Let cake cool completely before proceeding to the next step.
  9. In a bowl, combine lemon flavored frosting with whipped topping.
  10. Mix until thoroughly combined.
  11. Spread frosting over cooled cake.


For more detail : http://bit.ly/30TPNcp

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2