-->

EASIEST CINNAMON CRUNCH KNOTS #DESSERT #HONEY


Most straightforward Cinnamon Crunch Knots for Easter weekend… and each other end of the week after. 

Hello, greetings and most joyful Friday! Can you folks trust it's Easter weekend? It truly snuck up on me this year and since it has been snowing throughout the entire week (ugh, I want to be kidding) it doesn't generally feel like Easter such much. Trusting the snow clears for a radiant end of the week, however whichever way I'm eager to hang with my family, film new formula recordings, and ideally discover some Malley's Easter rabbits in Asher's Easter crate (on the grounds that Malley's is the best… Ohio individuals you hear what I'm saying). 

In other arbitrary news, my preferred vegetarian, genuine individual beautician, HBH's internet based life supervisor, who is otherwise called my sibling Kai's sweetheart Caitlin, is turning twenty-one tomorrow! 

For those of you over the age of twenty-one, who recollects their twenty-first birthday celebration? It's sort of a major one, however you folks, I truly can't recall what I accomplished for my twenty-first. I trust I've referenced this previously, however my birthday has never been something I have anticipated. As far back as I hit my adolescents it's been something I feared rather than anticipated. I know, I am so abnormal, yet I am simply not enthusiastic about having all the consideration on me, which I understand doesn't generally bode well thinking about what I accomplish for a profession.

INGREDIENTS  :
  • 1 cup warm water
  • 1 packet instant yeast
  • 2 teaspoons honey
  • 2 -2 1/2 cups white whole wheat or all-purpose flour, plus more as needed
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 6 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar

GLAZE (OPTIONAL)  :
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 tablespoons cream cheese at room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

INSTRUCTIONS  :
  1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine the water, yeast, honey, flour, salt, and olive oil. Knead until the dough comes together, about 1-2 minutes. Cover and let sit in a warm place for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
  2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. 
  3. In a bowl, combine the granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
  4. On a floured surface, roll the dough out into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick, adding flour to the dough if it is sticky. Spread the dough with 4 tablespoons butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Fold the dough in half and cut into 12 strips. Twist each strip and then tie into a loose knot, it doesn't need to be perfect. Place on the prepared baking sheet. 
  5. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Stir the melted butter together with the remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon and the brown sugar. Spoon clumps of the brown sugar mix over the knots (see above photo). This is going to be your "crunch" layer. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. 
  6. Meanwhile, make the Glaze. In a medium bowl, beat together the powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons water until smooth and combined. If needed, thin the glaze by adding water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. 
  7.  Drizzle glaze over the knots, if desired. Enjoy!


For more detail : http://bit.ly/32xjvW9

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2