-->

CREAMY CABBAGE SOUP #EASYRECIPES #CREAMY


Velvety Cabbage Soup is generous and encouraging! This tasty and simple soup formula is stacked with delicate cabbage, carrots, celery, ham and flavors. Yum! 

I didn't know so about this Creamy Cabbage Soup before I attempted it. Try not to misunderstand me, I adore customary Cabbage Soup with its tomato based stock. I even have shared Cabbage Roll Soup and Sausage and Cabbage Soup on this blog and they are two of my progressively prominent plans. Be that as it may, cabbage with cream? I made sense of I'd find. 

My sister imparted this formula to me from her relative. She was disclosing to me how scrumptious it was and that I expected to attempt it. I was up for the test so that is actually what I did! 

The last outcome? OMG… .amazeballs! This Creamy Cabbage Soup is probably the best soup I've at any point made. No joke! It's prepared superbly and has the ideal surface and flavor. I totally adore it and I trust you do, as well! I had a companion over when I was making this soup. She was suspicious to about it until she attempted it. We both concurred it was one of the better soups that I've made. She took a compartment home with her to impart to her little girl.

Ingredients  :
  • 4 cups chicken broth
  • 2 celery stalks, chopped
  • 1/2 medium head of cabbage, shredded
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 carrot, chopped
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 2 cups half and half cream
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 cups ham, cooked and cubed
  • 1/2 tsp dried thyme
  • Chopped parsley, for garnish, if desired

Instructions  :
  1. Add chicken broth, celery, cabbage, onions and carrot to a large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
  2. Stir together cream and milk in a bowl.
  3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour, salt and pepper. Stir to form a smooth paste. Gradually add cream and milk mixture, stirring constantly. Continue to cook and stir until it reaches desired thickness.
  4. Gradually add cream mixture to vegetable mixture, stirring to combine. Add in ham and thyme. Heat through.
  5. Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve hot.


For more detail : http://bit.ly/31gPfgI

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2