-->

CHEESY BAKED EGG TOAST #BREAKFAST #EASYRECIPES


This Cheesy Baked Egg Toast formula is a gooey interpretation of an "Egg in a Hole" breakfast. I trust you choose to attempt it for a fun breakfast for your family! 

Eggs and toast are such an ideal breakfast staple. They're our default, our 'go-to' breakfast, particularly in case you're similar to me and love a decent runny egg with a little buttered toast to wipe it up with. Mmm! 

Be that as it may, I wasn't generally a runny egg fan. Truth be told, I favored mixed as a kid, particularly with cheddar. Gooey fried eggs were my thing, man. Until that one game changing day, a line cook made me an "over simple" egg sandwich for breakfast. From that day forward, "over simple" eggs were my jam. 

I attempt to add a little cheddar to my children's egg morning meals at whatever point I can, in light of the fact that it tastes great and I review my affection for mushy eggs as a youngster. One morning as of late, it hit me, since now the entirety of my children love "over simple" eggs why not make this mushy prepared egg toast? Why not turn the customary egg-in-an opening toast formula on it's head with delectable cheddar? What's more, make a convenient yet delightful breakfast for them like this? Is it accurate to say that it isn't so beautiful? It tastes similarly in the same class as it looks.

Ingredients  :
  • Great Day Farms Eggs
  • Sandwich bread
  • Butter
  • salt and pepper
  • shredded cheese
  • cooking spray
  • teaspoon with a pointy tip or a regular, rounded teaspoon with a butter knife


Instructions  :
  1. Using a pointy-tipped teaspoon (or a butter knife), create the corners of the edges for the rectangle on your bread, pressing almost to the crust edges. Press down to create the rectangle.
  2. Using the teaspoon, gently press the bread down to form the inside of the rectangle without tearing.
  3. Repeat for every slice of bread you wish to make (1-2 slices per person).
  4. Season the bread with salt and pepper.
  5. Crack one egg into each slice of bread prepared; season the egg on top.
  6. Butter the edges of the bread gently, being careful not to touch the egg.
  7. Sprinkle shredded cheese onto the butter.
  8. Spray your small baking tray or tin foil with cooking spray before placing into the toaster oven. (If you don’t have a toaster oven, you can place it into a covered saute pan and cook on medium until cooked).
  9. Toast in your toaster oven (or covered saute pan), observing as it cooks, until the egg appears fried, about 10 or so minutes.
  10. Eat with fork and knife or as you would a piece of regular toast.


For more detail : http://bit.ly/2YJfVsQ

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2