-->

AMAZING LOW CARB CAULIFLOWER “POTATO” SALAD #KETO #VEGAN


I'm having an adoration illicit relationship with cauliflower. I know I'm not the only one. Everybody is going distraught for the vegetable which is most likely why I am experiencing considerable difficulties discovering it at the store! It's having it's minute, much like the avocado did in 2017. Actually, it's for all intents and purposes making spuds bankrupt (I joke, nothing beats French fries). I have been making crushed cauliflower for a considerable length of time since it's a lot more beneficial than pureed potatoes, yet now I'm getting significantly progressively bold. I'm notwithstanding cherishing cauliflower outside layer pizza. In any case, at that point I began thinking, I venerate potato serving of mixed greens, so why not make potato plate of mixed greens made with cauliflower rather than potatoes? You'll certainly need to attempt this stunning low carb cauliflower potato serving of mixed greens formula. 

This no potato serving of mixed greens is actually very delectable. It's likewise normal and sound. I endeavored to concoct the best cauliflower potato plate of mixed greens and I think I achieved it. Sure it's a false potato plate of mixed greens and I'm truly doing whatever it takes not to trick anyone, yet trust me – you won't miss the potatoes. 

Ingredients  :
  • 1 large head of cauliflower
  • ½ cup sweet onion, finely chopped
  • 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
  • 4 boiled eggs, chopped small
  • ¼ cup dill pickle relish
  • ½ cup mayonnaise
  • 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
  • Himalayan pink salt and pepper
  • Paprika for garnish

Instructions  :
  1. Chop cauliflower into small bite-size pieces. Place an inch of water in a large pot and bring to a boil. Add the cauliflower and cook for 8-10 minutes. Turn off heat. Drain cauliflower and return to pot. Sprinkle the cooked cauliflower with pink salt, then add the chopped egg, onion and celery.
  2. In a small bowl, combine dill pickle relish, mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the cauliflower and toss to completely coat.
  3. Pour the cauliflower salad into serving bowl and garnish with paprika if desired.
  4. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.


For more detail : http://bit.ly/30lDy8H

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2