-->

WATERMELON LEMONADE SLUSHIES #FRUIT #BEVERAGE


Watermelon Lemonade Slushies – This straightforward two fixing formula joins solidified watermelon and lemonade for a scrumptious, invigorating solidified refreshment! Liquor can be included, whenever wanted. 

I trust you had a pleasant Remembrance Day weekend! I'm back with my month-end highlight sharing what's occurred around my table this month. Here you'll discover connections to plans I've made (clue: 2-fixing Watermelon Lemonade Slushies!), cool kitchen instruments or traps, or any nourishment related news you may appreciate. 

We should get to it… 

Slowcooker Cheesesteak Pulled Chicken Sandwiches – They're so great thus simple! 

This Extreme Veggie Sandwich was my lunch yesterday. I could eat it regular. 

I've been nibbling on Apricot Goat Cheddar spread on entire wheat saltines. Basically join 4 oz relaxed goat cheddar with 3 tablespoons apricot jam. Use it on sandwiches, saltines, toast, natural product, and so on.

INGREDIENTS  :
  • 4 cups cubed frozen watermelon
  • 2 cups lemonade plus more if needed
  • Ice if needed

INSTRUCTIONS  :
  • Process frozen watermelon and lemonade in a blender until combined. Add ice if you'd like it thicker, or more lemonade if you'd like if thinner. Serve immediately.

RECIPE NOTES  :
  • Feel free to add alcohol for a spiked slushie.


For more detail: http://bit.ly/2Yx5qJn

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2