-->

CAULIFLOWER CHEESE SOUP #LUNCH #DINNER


Ameliorating, gooey cauliflower soup that is anything but difficult to make for a weeknight supper or a brisk lunch. This straightforward cauliflower cheddar soup takes just around 40 minutes to make and you will appreciate this mushy, smooth, healthy soup. 

This has been one RAINY season in Florida. Stormy summer is proceeding with the whole distance however August. I truly trust that fall won't be this wet since I have a ton of fun fall-themed trips arranged for this present year. 

One thing that improves these yucky evenings is comfort sustenance. Stormy climate calls for soup, dishes, and pureed potatoes. I cherish pureed potatoes, it's practically a definitive solace sustenance for me. Pureed potatoes and generous soups are the best. 

I can hardly wait for the chilly climate to kick in so I can make all solace sustenance constantly. 

I'm now in the fall mind-set. It may at present be August yet in my brain, I'm as of now enlivening the house with fall leaves and pumpkins. I'm sitting tight for the main day of September to hang my entryway wreath and design the outside of the house. In the event that I do it now, my neighbors may believe I'm insane.

Ingredients  :
  • 2.25 lbs head of cauliflower
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 Vidalia onion
  • 6 garlic cloves
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 3.5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
  • 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 8 oz block sharp white cheddar cheese
  • salt
  • fresh cracked black pepper

Instructions  :
  1. Prepare your veggies first. Dice onion and set aside. Cut cauliflower florets off and discard the bottom part of the stem ( you can use most of the stems in soup). Dice cauliflower onto small pieces. Set it aside as well. Peel garlic to be ready to press.Grate cheese on a large cheese grater and set aside.
  2. Preheat a medium pot over medium heat and add oil. 
  3. Add diced onion and saute until transparent. 
  4. Add pressed garlic, mix, and cook until fragrant.
  5. Add prepared cauliflower, mix well and saute for a few minutes. (Add a little more olive oil if needed.)
  6. Sprinkle flour over veggies and mix well.
  7. Start pouring in chicken stock, while slowly stirring. Add enough chicken stock to cover the cauliflower mixture.
  8. Add salt and pepper. Stir and cover with a lid, leaving a crack for steam to escape. Cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. 
  9. Stir in heavy whipping cream and grated white cheddar cheese. Slowly stir until cheese is melted and smooth. Take off heat.


For more detail : http://bit.ly/2Oep8FB

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2