-->

PAN ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOM AND BABY POTATOES #APPETIZER #MUSHROOM


A rich dish of skillet simmered Garlic Mushroom and Baby Potatoes with herbs. So straightforward and simple to make with exquisite outcomes that make for a delectable side or hors d'oeuvre. Glancing back at old posts like this causes me to acknowledge what amount has changed in my life and to the individuals around me. 

Glenda is presently hitched (to the referenced sweetheart?) as is our most youthful kin, who just brought forth my adorable nephew. My other sister and her better half who used to live and work in Dubai are currently remaining in the Philippines with their children. 

Sietema and I are likewise back to the Philippines with Armin for a year now and I can cook this scrumptious side dish for my family once more. As I stated, this formula of Pan-cooked Garlic Mushroom and Baby Potatoes is very simple to make. 

I used to make it with new basil and rosemary from my herb nursery back in Germany however I lack time yet to make a greenhouse in our new residence so I needed to utilize dried herbs. Utilize new on the off chance that you can however as nothing beats the flavor and smell of new herbs being simmered.

INGREDIENTS  :
  • 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
  • 1 head medium garlic
  • 2 cups baby potatoes
  • 2 cups champignons mushrooms - (fresh or canned)
  • 1 sprig fresh rosemary - (1/2 teaspoon if dried)
  • 1 tablespoon fresh basil - - chopped (1/2 teaspoon if dried)
  • 3 tablespoon soy sauce
  • salt and pepper


INSTRUCTIONS  :
  1. Wash potatoes thoroughly and place them in a small pot. Add water enough to cover the top. Pour in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.  
  2. Boil baby potatoes for 10-15 minutes or just until cooked. Do not overcook potatoes, check by poking one with a toothpick. If it comes through easily then it should be done.
  3. Cut baby potatoes in halves.
  4. In a pan or skillet, melt butter over medium heat and saute garlic until tender. 
  5. Add potatoes and mushroom and cook until edges are browned.
  6. Add rosemary and basil and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and season with salt and pepper as needed.
  7. Remove from pan and transfer to a serving dish. Enjoy as a side to your favorite chicken, pork or beef or as an appetizer.


For more detail : http://bit.ly/2OI8VsG

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2