-->

PEANUT BUTTER & JAM BANANA BITES #BREAKFAST #HEALTHYSNACK


These veggie lover Peanut Butter and Jam Banana Bites are the most beneficial snacks ever. Clean eating, kid-accommodating and prepared in 2 minutes! Yumm!It all began when I chose to lose a touch of weight. 

You need to know, that I can just eat sweet things in the mornings. What's more, it's not in any case discretionary. 

I need to eat something sweet or I'm simply cranky and extremely miserable throughout the day. When I began consuming less calories, I picked a veggie lover clean eating routine obviously. I couldn't choose for the life of me what to have for breakfast. That is to say, I made smoothies and cereal and such, yet I got exhausted of those, REAL brisk. 

I was frantically scanning for something that would fulfill my morning longings (without genuine sugar and white flour, and so on… ).The possibility of PB and J organic product sandwiches came to me in a fantasy, I think.

Ingredients  :
  • 1 medium banana
  • 1 tbsp peanut butter
  • 1 tbsp jam

Instructions  :
  1. Slice the banana in half, then spread peanut butter and jam on each half.
  2. Place them back together, then cut your banana sandwich into small bite-sized pieces.
  3. Use a bamboo toothpick, so your "sandwich bites" don't fall apart.


For more detail : http://bit.ly/33afMhp

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2