-->

CLASSIC OREO ICEBOX DESSERT #CHOCO #DESSERT


Who doesn't love an Oreo? All things considered, they're far and away superior in this great Oreo Icebox Dessert, with velvety layers of Oreos, pudding, and whipped cream. Yum!I have been craaaaaaving this Oreo cooler sweet for about a month now, as far back as our part of the bargain cream party when my 'room mother' acquired Oreos for the understudies to put on their dessert. Truly, I'm profoundly suggestible ... publicizing works very well on me, particularly when there's chocolate included. 

I went ideal out that evening and purchased a bundle of Oreos so I could prepare this delectable sweet. Yet, would you be able to trust I didn't really make it until this weekend?Let me let you know, my companions, that is demonstrating some genuine restriction for me! It's dismal to state, self discipline isn't one of my key qualities. 

Be that as it may, oh dear, I succombed to the call of the Oreo.

Ingredients :
  • 1 (15 oz.) package Oreos, crushed
  • 6 T. butter, melted
  • 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened*
  • 1 c. confectioners' sugar
  • 1 large (5.1 oz.) box instant chocolate pudding* + milk to prepare, as specified on the pudding package
  • 1 large (16 oz.) container Cool Whip whipped topping*
Directions  :
  1. Set aside about 1/4 cup crushed Oreos. Mix remaining crushed Oreos with the melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish.
  2. Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; mix well. Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip until well combined. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crushed Oreo layer. Chill for 20 minutes.
  3. Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions. Spread over cream cheese layer. Chill for 20 minutes.
  4. Spread remaining Cool Whip over the pudding layer. Sprinkle reserved crushed Oreos on top. Chill for 8 hours or overnight before serving.

*NOTE:  I use 1/3-less-fat Neufchatel cream cheese, sugar-free instant pudding (the ounces on the package will be less), and lite Cool Whip.  And it still tastes delicious.
Enjoy!

For more detail  : http://bit.ly/2Z9dH6n

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2