-->

CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD #HEALTHYFOOD #VEGAN


This Cucumber Tomato Salad is the ideal simple summer side dish! It is extraordinary to bring to parties or to serve in favor of certain ribs or chicken fingers. It is made with only a couple of straightforward fixings and meets up so quick! This Cucumber Tomato Salad formula is crisp and absolutely delectable! 

I can hide as me doing this mother thing sort of alright is getting my children to eat crisp foods grown from the ground. We really can't stay aware of them. Each feast has cut peppers, cucumbers, or carrots as an afterthought. Possibly a few grapes and strawberries for bites, and I feel GREAT about it. 

Be that as it may, it's not the most energizing for me. So I'm continually searching for approaches to join that freshness into a dish that I need to eat with my feast as well. Enter this delightful Cucumber and Tomato Salad! 

Something that my life needs is all the more simple side dishes that can be put together while the principle dish concocts, and this is unquestionably one of those! Only a couple of basic fixings unite this side dish!

Ingredients  :
  • 3 vine ripened tomatoes diced
  • 1 English cucumber diced
  • 1/4 red onion sliced thin
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
  • 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Instructions  :
  1. Add all the vegetables to a large mixing bowl.
  2. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and Italian seasoning. 
  3. Toss the dressing with the vegetables.  Add salt and pepper and toss again, adding more salt and pepper as needed.


For more detail : http://bit.ly/32VRxnp

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2